martes, 24 de enero de 2012

NEWS @ Dura♥ & Villena

Hello followers I hope you are well, long ago we were writing anything, I am well and hope you too, today I bring a post, which I personallyreally like to have the new hairs start of  *DURA*  which Eoh wears is unisex, so the girls could use it, and the Kiim, it's just women, I'd recommend is very good as all the hair that we have used this store. We continue with the new sweaters of VILLENA   in various colors and cool designs with which we are accustomed, such asskulls and animals. Finally and most importantly, I want to talk tothe store I found spectacular glasses, the store is called GLASIZ has these glasses with the most amazing messages anddesigns you can imagine, and best of all, the store closing, allglasses are a $ 45L is a bargain, have time to go running to the store to the first of February, but those who come, not depressed,as the closure of this store is temporary, that is the new brand of the same lens, with better quality than you already have, you canedit and change the colors, I'll let you know later noticias.Buenonew friends without more to say I say goodbye and wish themluck and a very good week.





.:villena:. - Wolf cotton pullover  [Kiim] NEW
.:villena:. - Panda Skull cotton pullover    [Eoh]  NEW

*Dura-Girl*33    [Kiim]  NEW
*Dura-Boys&Girls*29     [Eoh]  NEW 

*Glasiz* SexyBitch    [Kiim]  NEW
*Glasiz* LoveMe    [Eoh]   NEW

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario