miércoles, 11 de abril de 2012

NEW @ * chronokit * & [Atro Patena]

heya duddes, I hope all are well, I'm very busy with college work so I can not post as often as before, but I believe that I miss you all, I have some news, starting with the latest, best and most store recently imposed in fashion for boys and girls, obviously I'm talking about: * chronokit * ; a few weeks ago had posted their latest products, cool mesh trousers, with very good style, and a great coat, with options for put the furry neck, for now I bring you the latest, some shirts open, with all the style Graps, in different colors and designs (squares and solid colors), and the best is that they are fully mesh, do not waste time and fence now buy it at all: D! -  kit Pizzicato Thanks for trusting me ♥ -.
Last but obviously not least, we thank Mr: MeChul Actor, a new option for male hair, I'm talking about the store: [Atro Patena] , many different models to choose from, high quality and great textures. - and some post he had done with some hair, but I wanted to thank you-


TP TO : * chronokit *  &   [Atro Patena] 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario