domingo, 6 de mayo de 2012

I'm Back , you miss me? :3

Hey guys!, How long, I felt that I was a year away from my blog, I had a week very very very busy, I had many tasks, various exhibitions and a car accident, dislocated my arm, it hurt a lot and could not move thanks to God and everything happened and I'm almost like new. But hey we follow what you came here, I bring a new round of Narcissus' Room, lots of variety as ever, for each boy and his different look :) I hope you like it and we post more in a row, I hope :)





Hair  :  [Atro Patena] - Jack  @Narcissus' Room

Hat  :  G O L A \ Come as you are @Narcissus' Room

Pants  :  <kal rau> Baggy Jeans_Mesh

Shoes :  DEF! Sneakers/Manifesto/Lo/Black & White   @Narcissus' Room

Furniture  :  UrbanizeD - Bench "Minimal" B ( 2 Seats ) - @Narcissus' Room

Pose  :  Juxtapose - Fashionisto Pose Set  @Narcissus' Room

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario