domingo, 29 de julio de 2012

::Zup:: & GoK♥

Hey girls Today I bring two new models in the skirts of the store GoK, in brightness, for a crazy night, and a jean for a relaxed day, and other lake I have good news, Carolina Kayor finally put a store SL, so do not waste time and run to see her have tops, jeans and skins, there are 4 lucky board, I recommend you do not lose more time and buy everything I can, is a very nice shop, and soon will be the party inauguration, I'll let you know and I will have outstanding. :D!

TP TO ::Zup::



Hair  :  [LeLutka]-CACHET    NEW

Earings  :  [MANDALA] Noodle earrings

Top  :  ::Zup:: Shirt Mesh - Rocker Fashion  NEW

Skirt  :   GoK- Jacquard Mini Skirt Black   NEW

Bag  :  * Rivendell * Caprice bag   @XYROOM

Shoes  :  N-core POISON "Noir Intense"






Hair  :  [BURLEY] _Elizabeth   NEW

Crown  :  [BURLEY] _Your_Highness_Crown_02   NEW

Top  :  ::Zup:: Top mesh - Cat  NEW

Skirt  :  GoK- Dye Denim Skirt Purple   NEW

Shoes  :  Maitreya Gold * Foxy Black

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario