martes, 16 de abril de 2013

NEW@Blah!



Look#1
Ears : Gauged Feline Ears
Hair : Magika [03] Awake               NEW
Mesh Blush : Blah. (My Super Kawaii Mesh Blush)                  GIFT@Kawaii Fair
Boobies Tattoo : !Blah.(My Cute Heart Tango Tattoo) Black                @Kawaii Fair
Dress : !Blah. (My Pretty In Polka Mesh Dress) White                @Kawaii Fair
Hand Bag : !Blah. (My Bow Pochette) Polka White                @Kawaii Fair
Shoes : [DDL] I Told You So (Black)                NEW

Look#2:
Hair : !lamb. Cities In Dust                NEW
Skin : [PF] Alyx <Ivory>
Dress : !Blah. (My Heartbeaker Dress) Yellow                NEW@WCFM
Leggings : erratic / fishnet wide / black
Shoes : Slink Destiny Heels                  ADDON *feets no incl*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario