lunes, 24 de junio de 2013

NEW @ [Pink Fuel] SLink Feets Appliers.


Hi girls, I bring good news, now I can say that we can be completely happy, were first appliers for TANGO, then to the hands mesh of SLink and now, after a long wait, the always sweet MochiOchi made ​​the appliers for mesh feet from SLink YAY!, some time ago I was getting questions, I post above some test versions, but now I do, are all for sale, all skin tones all Pink Fuel, so now there is no excuse for not being able to fully see us great, I recommend you do not waste even a second more and run to main store by his own applier.
Another novelty of PinkFuel are the new lipsticks, they are really beautiful, you get an effect on the lips like dolls brats! are really great, in this post I show only pink tones, others will use later, are completely bright and strong, worthy of summer colors!




[Dress]  -  Tee*fy Aurelia Summer High-Low Dress  Smoke                NEW@TheArcade
[Knees]  -  -SU!- Bloody Knees 
[Nails Appliers]  -  KOSH- SLINK AV ENHANCEMENT GLOSSY #1



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario