jueves, 11 de agosto de 2011

I'm not drunk, just drank some cider ^^'

OMG XD, know I am not a role model, because I fall asleep when I was driving, you can verify in the police station that I was not drunk hehehe, I came from visit some friends,  I bought the new hair from Drot and is great. The store owner made ​​a remodelation and the store looks great.
I slept one night in jail, but everything is already fine, thanks to those concerned ☺







Hair in >>>> *DROT*
   > *Drot* - The Kellin - NEW

Jacket in >>>> MAKNIE
   > MAKNIE** Harley Jersy

Necklace in >>>>  *JOMO*
   > **JOMO**  Necklace 08

Pants & gloves in >>>> Emery
   > Emery - Denim Velvet #02 
   > Emery - Gloves Studded #Black

Slips in >>>> *FIR&MNA*
   > *FIR & MNA* The Twine Shoes Black & White Guys

Tattoo in >>>> [GlueInk]
   > [GLUE INK] Devils Advocate Tattoo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario