jueves, 16 de mayo de 2013

Dancing In The Dark.


Hi girls, today I bring new things of my favorite stores, first published as before, the always sweet Eilfie made ​​the applier of all hand and foot skin of SLink (# FuckYeah), I'm obviously talking about the skin of TSG , then we have two new products in the shop !Blah, a very cute mesh dress with appliers Tango, available in 12 colors, all with the top in animal print, and also HoshiOshi made ​​these beautiful handbags or also called "Clutchs "available in very many designs and colors, so there's no reason for you not to buy any of these, these two new products only find at the" The 100 Block ". Good and best of this post, are LOU pumps, new shoes Mstyle, this time Mike thought of everything, these shoes apart from being able to get in 11 colors, have many new and good choices, the first is that it has a more hud easy to understand with just give click the shoe, some options like carrying strap shoes with or without the option to wear with tights and many more, I fully recommend you have time and billboards for yours, I hope you liked this post, and I'll see you soon.WAVES♪


[Hair]  -  Eaters Coma - HAIR 23                 NEW
[Skin]  -  .tsg. Hope
[Dress]  -  !Blah. (My Wild Spring Mesh Dress) Black                NEW
[Tattoo]  -  Identity. Body Shop - Dirty Sinner                NEW@The 100 Block
[Clutch]  -  !Blah. (My Studded Clutch) Ash                 NEW
[Tights]  -  *Sheer* Tights 07: Shiny Black
[Pumps]  -  Mstyle LOU Pumps - Black                NEW

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario