martes, 14 de mayo de 2013

With A Little Help Of My Friends..



Hi ppl! Today I want to show the great post I made with my sexy friend Alice ♥, I like the look of today, a lot of black, worn clothing, apocalyptic cyborg look, we look just great, hope you like it, leave me some comment on flickr (click in the pictures) WAVES!.



[Hair]  -  [taketomi]_Baradi
[Skin]  -  Fruk Jeremy shade 2
[Horns]  -  [ContraptioN] Walton's Parade: Great Taurus Horns 
[Mask]  -  .::Radi0active::. Gas Mask
[Choker]  -  *BLITZED* Legacy choker
[Tattoo]  -  [Sleepy Bozer] - Hurley Hagic                NEW
[Body Bruises]  -  Corvus : Body Bruises
[Sleeves]  -  .Shi : Sleeve {MALE} [Rigged Mesh]                GROUP GIFT
[Pants]  -  [JuSt CoOl] Sweatpants                 NEW
[Boots]  -  [Docs V2] 8 Hole - M - BLACK

Alice's Look HERE! <<

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario