domingo, 19 de mayo de 2013

Paradise.


Hey guys! after some time I bring some news for us, starting with the hair, is the last Kavar did for men, and I am in love with this pack of colors with roots, then we have this super funny sweater thanks to: XIAJ, comes in this fun feline version, with a tender ears to wear on the shoulders. Also I brought the funny pants by SheepDoor, are only available in The Mens Department, come in fun colors, and good what I liked most of this post is the new shoes thanks to [JP]: dsg., As always come with an easy HUD to apply the color, good guys, hope you liked this post, and soon I'll be showing you more new things, WAVES!



/Hair/  -  Exile::Vindicated
/Facial Hair/  -  [CheerNo] Body.Facial
/Sweater/  -  / XIAJ / M-Cat White Sweater (M)                 NEW
/Pants/  -  [Sheep Door] Dropped Skinny (Mesh) Paint                NEW@TMD
/Shoes/  -  [ JP ]:dsg. Sneaker Graduate                 NEW



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario