jueves, 22 de marzo de 2012

Bite me :B!

Hey, how are you, I rather busy, as you know started my classes in college, and started very strongly, so today I took a little time to post for you all, hope you like the look of today, a little aggressive for girls who have a type of street look, or for girls who play CCS, hope you like it, I bring news-PICCARA- , Anymore *, the new skin of Laqroki, the line call: Minna, very nice I think I bring one of the last TRUTH hair, piercing, make up (mouth bleed) and the poses are PEKKA, I send greetings and not waste time and take advantage of a bit to change the look.





Hair TRUTH HAIR Parisa -  light blondes  NEW

Skin LAQ ~ Minna  NEW 

Piercing  :  Pekka Victim UNISEX :PIERCING

Bleed MouthPekka  Mouth Bleed

Neck  :  ~Pepper~ Key Necklace -

Shirt  :  - piccara - Rock n' Roll Shirt   NEW

Tattoo* Sweet Sin Tattoo * - Dangerous Dragon

Belt  :  ~Pepper~ Bicycle Belt without bag

Pants  :   *Anymore Ripper jeans  NEW

Boots  :  - piccara - Pouring Rain Boots NEW 

Poses Pekka

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario