martes, 13 de marzo de 2012

WOAAAAAAAAAAH!

hey brothers, as they are, I hope all are well this day, I had a day a little tired, but all is well so far, today I bring good things of the Narcissus Room, very nice shoes in gray, and the chest tattoo, thanks to Lu Scorpio Vestigium owner of a tattoo with great textures.
Thanks to Kikunosuke eel, owner of Mandala, I bring this necklace, one of the latest accessories that I do, as always Mr. Kikunosuke we have come to the best accessories from all over SL, with the best finishes and best designs, as RUSHANA necks, not is the exception, bring beads and coins, some pendants and medallions of very good quality and special textures.
The pants are new to me, because Bertolucci Reda, owner of NOTsoBAD, I say that this is new, because I knew this store but only for selling accerios and furniture for homes and offices, and take me pleasantly surprised when I saw that sold clothing mesh, as these pants a very good finish and good option to use textura.Con underwear or not.
Now the strangest thing in this post, my hair needed a change. I juzgen!
I hope you enjoy this post and the new things that would be good to show them they're going to have a look. WAVES!





Hair*booN LUV205 hair brown

Neck  :  [MANDALA] RUSHANA NECKLACE/Sumiiro Black

Tattoo  :  Vestigium - 8Ball - @Narcissus' Room

Hips Tattoo  :  [Reckless] Distance kills @GSP

Pants  : not so bad . mesh . VINCE jeans . black  NEW

ShoesDEF! Sneakers/Supernova/Grey   @Narcissus' Room









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario