lunes, 19 de marzo de 2012

LaLaLaLaLa!!


Hey guys, is the last post're that makes on my vacation, since I started my classes today in university, so I'll have less free time, but do not panic, I continue posting, but in smaller amounts.
Today I brought several new features, I hope you enjoy it, TRUTH Hair, Mon Tissu pants, new shoes Chandelle, the top COLORETAS and lipstick by Ginevra from Pekka!




Hair  :  TRUTH HAIR Dee -  light blondes   NEW

Lipstick Pekka HOMICIDAL Lipstick Spring Edition   NEW

Rose  :  KOSH- CRYING ROSE -LAURA-

Neck  :  KOSH- THE ANGEL KEY NECKLACE  NEW

Tattoo - piccara - Tat. dirty little bitch (for GSP)

Top  :  ~ CoLoReTa's:] Tanky tOp ~Lazy Sunday~   NEW

Bracelets   :   Prickle  Bangles @ Luck

Chain Belt   :   <-Puncture-> Zodiac Belly Chain - Aries

Pants  :   {mon tissu} Nora Skinny Jeans NEW

Shoes  :  - CHANDELLE - Shoe Zoey. guava     NEW

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario