sábado, 31 de marzo de 2012

Everything is better with you.

hey dudes!, this was a long week for me in RL, I began college recently and as expected started the work, perform two presentations and had to submit three imformes, and next week I have two more presentations, but well, what we are here, today I did a double post, I met with Kiimbra for taking pictures, I hope you like the post. I bring a different look, something more street and rude.
Eoh'm wearing with the new hair *DURA* , is one of the few long hair, to my taste and opinion of my friends is very good, also bring a coat that when the pueben remain happy with it, is Products: *Chronokit* , is a great store to do very good things mesh.
Hope you like the style of post, and not waste time shopping!WAVES!








On me :

Hair   :  Dura -Boy34  NEW

Skin  :  FRUK Lennon

Horn,Gauged & N-Swirl  :  Cobrahive

Tattoo  :  - BlackFeet - To the ends of the Earth

Coat  :  *chronokit*  Mods coat  Black   NEW

Belt  :  [MANDALA] Mikoto Belt

Pants  :  !ZB: Sekh Jeans (Black)

Boots  :  Kboots- black - boxed


On Kiim :

Hair  :  Magika [01] TwentyFour

Skin  :  [PF] Elly

Necklace  :  [ glow ] studio - Kolia spiked necklace The Dressing Room Blue

Piercing  :  Pekka Hopeless UNISEX PIERCING

Tattoo :   - BlackFeet - To the ends of the Earth

Corset  :  Le*se - Black Bird Corset - NEW

Pants  :  *L.inc* Tyra Lowrise Jeans Skinny

Feets  :  Maitreya Gold * Bare Feet Tip-Toe

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario